It been long time for leaving this blog. But then I miss to write again. I just celebrated my 31st birthday at Jakarta, alone at my apartment, then I asked my self that, what I should do for another year coming?
The answer will be, I want to writing again, for my blog ^_^
I can’t wait for writing more topics, all the travel that I had, all things that going on then many more
My birthday is on May 5th. I went to my favorite Cafe called’ BASE SPORT BAR AND CAFE’ that located at Jl Boulevard Raya Blok RA no.20, Kelapa Gading .
This cafe , seems like cafe like Pantai Indah Kapuk or PIK, the only thing is it located in the town. Not many people, even those that stay at Kelapa Gading knew this place. Cafe concept is ‘sport’, you may see the wall covered with all stuff related to sport.
They got dimsum, steak, in which Asian, and western food available here. The price not too expensive too. For 2 persons maybe 200 IDR, nice food and drink (10 dollar per pax).
Those that love to drink, this place is a good place to do that.
Happy bday Mei, long life, more success, more healthy, be happy, enjoy the rest of my life’ cheers🎉🎁
Most the traveler that come to Bali prefer to staying at a hotel. For one time (or more) just consider for staying at villa, feel the different. Staying at villa as some people said it will be more expensive, but consider the private holiday for your own then all the luxury things that you’ll get.
Staying for 19 days at Nyuh Bali villa was a wonderful experience for me. Christmas and New Year 2014 was a very wonderful moment for me. It was my second time for Bali, then every year Bali always calling me to come back again ^_^.
These things that making me really enjoy for staying at Nyuh Bali Villa;
1. The staff is very polite.
2. They got very nice private pool.
3. They got butler (for serving the food) at your villa, so you no need to get breakfast with other quest.
3. Very nice bed and comfort one.
5. They do two times for housekeeping. So if you get out for dinner, you come back then the bed and everything already neat.
6. They provide lazy chairs outside. Love it.
7. I got Christmas from management ^_^ with Santa on the cake, Lovely.
8. I do love the bath up, very comfort and nice one.
And many more 🙂 .
Here some photos I took while at Nyuh Bali Villa.
RATES (by March 2015) :
One-bedroom Pool Villa
Equally set on the area of some 120 square meters of land, this villa category also gives the same privacy and convenience, but without being equipped with gazebo. Other facilities are the same as those of One-bedroom Deluxe Pool Villa.
Published rate : USD 375 ++
One-bedroom Deluxe Pool Villa
Set across some 120 square meters, this room type can give a better comfort as equipped with a gazebo for relaxing while luxuriating in the surrounding atmosphere. Other supporting facilities shoring up the coziness are such as the air conditioning, satellite TV channel, LCD TV, in-villa Wi-Fi Internet access and mini bar.
Published rate : USD 425 ++
Jalan Bali Deli No. 99 – Seminyak, Bali 80361
Tel: (0361) 738920 Fax: (0361) 730446
What is the feeling for celebrating Christmas at Bali?
Well it is amazing experience. I had it when I got my Christmas and New Year holiday on 2013. It is very late post, but I love to share because this restaurant is one of my favorite when I am celebrating my holiday at Bali.
Kudeta is the name of the place of the restaurant located at Jl. Kayu Aya no.9, Seminyak, Bali 80361. KU DE TA allures with laid-back beach vibe, fabulous ocean views, superb dining and exuberant nightlife,known as Bali’s iconic beachfront lifestyle destination.
It was Christmas day,Phil and I got very nice lunch at KU DE TA. At that time they also provided for Christmas celebration. Everything seems perfect. Nice view, nice music, nice food, nice moment, and off course with nice man.
Here some picture for that time:
My pose with my big hat ^_^
I imagine, how long the paint dry..
KU DE TA- Beachside Lifestyle destination- Bali
Address: Jalan Kayu Aya No. 9, Seminyak. Bali Indonesia 80361
Reservations: +62. 361. 736969
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/KUDETA
Opening Hours: Monday – Sunday : 08:00 am – Late
Breakfast menu 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Lunch menu 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Grazing menu 12:00 pm – late
Dinner menu 6:00 pm – late
Seeing dolphin at Sea World or other place (not natural one) is usual. How about seeing them on the high sea by using small boat, it will be a great experience. On 2014, I had that experience.
Gulf Kiluan in Kiluan village, district Kelumbayan, Tanggamus- Lampung. For those who don’t know Lampung, It is a city in Sumatra Island- Indonesia. The journey to the Gulf Kiluan will be challenge for travelers. Road on the West Coast of Sumatra was not too smooth, but since you see the dolphin and all the natural things, it is worth it. The beaches in the Gulf Kiluan suitable to be used as “Getaway Destination”.
Travelers who are interested to watching Dolphins on the high sea – or in their natural habitat could hire outrigger boat. Visitors can enjoy the beauty of dancing dolphins by the boat in the direction of the ocean. From the distance, the dolphin fin antenna-like submarine. After the close, dolphins were jumping, diving turn, raised sink, almost no distance by boat. They seemed to show himself to the human race and an easy touch. Dolphins that looked very cute, wish it was hugging and kissing them.
There are two types of dolphins in these waters, the first species is Bottlenose dolphin (Tursiops Truncatus) with a larger body and shy. The second species is Part Length Dolphins (Stenella Longirostris) are smaller stature and happy jump. Happy dolphins approaching boats or ships passing in the sea. This area is also famous for its natural beauty and a haven for anglers reliable. Fishing competition held every year in the Gulf Kiluan followed by masters anglers throughout Indonesia.
Not only enjoying dolphin you also can go around the island by outrigger boat while enjoying the beautiful scenery. In the afternoon, you can see the black and hairy primates shrill shouted to each other. Yes, gibbon (Symphalangus Syndactylus) and Hoop (Presbythis Melalops) as well as the slow loris (Nycticebus Coucang). Very often seen jumping from one tree to another. birds singing was heard in almost every morning and afternoon were able to soothe the mind. If lucky, Travelers also get to watch the Green Turtle (Chelonia mydas) and Hawksbill (Eretmochelys Imbricate), which at certain times to pull over to the beach.
Lodging facilities in the Gulf Kiluan very limited. On the island there is only one home Kiluan stage is used as a homestay. Very minimal facilities, the electricity used is a simple generator that illuminates very limited (110V). Another alternative is to stay in a home stay in the Gulf Kiluan (mainland), with the condition that it should be better.
photos took from Tempo, sharing informationblogspot. Kinds of dolphin, tooked from; liburan wisata.
Here some photos of mine for the trip;
Thank you for reading,
Please feel free for comment, suggestion, all the opinion is mine ^_^
Awan Lounge is a rooftop lounge that surrounded by lush green garden, got nice Jakarta view, nice food and beverage,and it is a good choice for enjoying nightlights in the evening. Located at KOSENDA Hotel at Jalan K.H. Wahid Hasyim No.127, Central Jakarta, Indonesia. The lounge is on 8th floor of the hotel.
It such an experience for enjoying the evening time while watch the nightlights of Jakarta at Awan lounge. The music is good, nice and polite staff, nice bar, and value of money.
I did enjoy my last photo session with my photographer Veldy. The time for express myself, and be a good model, it such a amazing moment.
Here I share some tips I took from tipsphotography.net ;
4 Important things when do Modeling Photography
1. Expression: Create a pleasant expression on the models, control each element. The task is to break the ice so that the photographer may obtained the expressions are natural and attractive. As we all know every person has strengths and weaknesses. The task of the photographer when shooting models is to reduce, eliminate weaknesses in objects so the show is the interesting part. Need patience in taking good moments. Difference 30 seconds can produce images with a different mode than before or afterwards.
2. Gesture or attitude / Body Movement: The movement of the body while posing models should be as attractive as possible. If any part of the body that is less proportional regarded as a weakness, less favored by people who saw the photo, it needs to be eliminated from the corner that can take cover weaknesses. Take a picture of the face (close-up) of the easiest, photographed half-body is rather difficult, and most difficult to photograph the entire body due to direct posture and should eliminate the many objects that are not needed.
3. Harmony with Background: The background can make a beautiful photo, but can also make a photo model is broken. If the disturbing background, the general term object leak, it can be obscured by wide aperture setting small F number. if it can not be taken greater obscured (close-up) to remove unwanted parts. Adjustments to the background is an important consideration in photography.
4. Lighting: Photography is the part of the play of light. So the key to photography should try to be clever play the light, strong and weak light control. The shadow on the photo to be controlled, without a shadow of photos was dead. Retrieval of the right direction would make an interesting photo. The worst lighting source is a flash / camera flash built perpendicular direction from the camera to the object.
Hope this tips helps, happy hunting, enjoy for taking photo ^_^
The wall of Amoy Hotel is unique
Staying at a heritage hotel in Singapore; Amoy hotel, I must say, It is unique hotel that I ever stayed!
The lobby is different than other hotel
When I entered this hotel, one thing that surprised me is the decoration of the wall. As information I got those are the surnames of the first Hakka and Cantonese immigrants that came to Singapore.
The hotel is actually a part of the Far East Square complex, which is a commercial building with various offices, shops and retail spaces. Fuk Tak Chi, and by extension Amoy, has a very central location along Telok Ayer Street, very close to the towering offices of the Central Business District and in an area close to many historical buildings. Just along Telok Ayer Street, you can find the famous Thian Hock Keng temple and Nagore Durgha shrine amongst others.
Like staying in a Museum hotel.
They provide for the old telephone, passport, etc